4-H Youth Development Staff
Stay Connected with Social Media
4-H COVID-19 Update
Any participant, volunteer, spectator, etc. must individually be allowed to follow more restrictive measures than local protocols for themselves. It is important for Post Rock District to continue to support the health and safety of participants. Recommendations include, but are not limited to:
- Meet in a space large enough to allow for physical distancing.
- Adequate hand washing/sanitizing options are available.
- Sanitize frequently touched surfaces before, during, and after appropriately.
- When it is feasible to do so, incorporate virtual, hybrid, or distance learning options. If there is a request to participate in an alternative way due to health and safety concerns, provide reasonable accommodations.
- Engage alternative participants in activities and discussions as feasible.
- Even if masks are not a part of local protocols, individuals who want to wear them are free to do so.
- Communicate expectations in advance, asking those not able or willing to comply to utilize an alternative option.