Lawn and Garden
Lawn and Garden Extension services provide seasonal information about the care of your lawns and garden especially for Kansas and our area.
Have a Specific Problem?
You may bring soil, turf, weed, and insect samples to our offices and they will be sent to Kansas State University for evaluation. Suggested treatments or solutions will be provided through your Horticulture agent.
Tips for Your Yard
Fruits and Vegetables
- Choosing the Best Fertilizer for Your Lawn
- Conserve Water with Smart Controllers
- Using Rotary and Drop Spreaders
Trees and Shrubs
- Columnar Trees: Fit Narrow Spaces
- Hydrangeas: Choose the Best Type for Your Location
- Water Pine Trees Year-Round
Stay in touch with the Horticulture Newsletter from K-State Research and Extension.