Continuity of Operations
Post Rock District programs, meetings, events, and activities will not take place in an in-person format, regardless of group size, until after July 4, 2020. This applies to anything facilitated by staff, volunteers, partners, and directed toward KSRE and Kansas 4-H target audiences. Our team will make reasonable efforts to extend the mission of KSRE to local constituents through alternative delivery strategies.
The Post Rock District Offices are open for business during standard hours Monday through Friday. Curbside, phone, email, and virtual appointments are available to access our services if health and safety expectations cannot be met. Post Rock District health and safety expectations for the public and employees include:
- schedule appointments and visits to the office in advance.
- physical distance between people (6 feet).
- practice good hygiene (wash hands, cover cough, etc.).
- wear a face covering if physical distancing cannot be practiced.
- utilize alternative appointment offerings if experiencing any illness symptoms.
K-STATE Research and Extension Statewide Resources: As our society faces the challenges of maintaining health-oriented practices, social isolation, school closures, financial pressures and more, K-State Research and Extension has compiled resources to help as you navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic. Reach out to your local Post Rock District Office for additional assistance.